At the 0700 1 61 61 phone number, the clients may contact the Call Center operators from all the country seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
After the launch of the unified customer number phone in 2006, the company has significantly improved the services for customers by creating a better opportunity for receiving and rendition of information.
Call Center has two automatic lines and direct connection to operator:
- Line for priority servicing in case of emergency signal;
- Automatic line for checking of the electricity bills;
- Consultation with operator about services and issues.
Connecting directly to one of the operators at the Call Center you are able to receive information on:
- The kinds of services offered by the company and the way you can apply them;
- Requesting for a free of charge service via the Call Center;
- Upcoming planned outages in your area;
- The reading schedule of your electricity meter;
- Electricity prices and the content of your invoice;
- The diverse ways of payment for the electricity you have consumed;
- Office hours and the addresses of the Customer Service Centers.
In addition at the 0700 1 61 61 phone number you can call about illegal usage of electricity or thefts of facilities.