The company provides to its customers on the regulated market the following non-cash means of payments, thus saving You time and eliminating missed payments:
1. By bank transfer:
- Direct debit – the current liability is paid by bank transfer, automatically, every month;
- ATM – by transferring the due amount from your debit card;
- Bank transfer - by transferring the due amount at a suitable for you bank branch to the designated account in:
- Societe Generale Expressbank, IBAN: BG12TTBB94001527717093, BIC: TTBBBG22.
2. Via the Internet*:
- Electronic banking at the site of your servicing bank;
- The electronic payment system ePay.bg (www.ePay.bg);
*Transferred amounts will be registered in the system of ENERGO-PRO on the following the payment working day.
In addition, you can pay your electricity bill in cash at the cash points of ENERGO-PRO Bulgaria or in the designated post offices.